Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Oh headbands, I could write you a poem..

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I have horrible hair on my head
and dont know what to do!?
(HEADBANDS, thats what I should doo!)


Bad hair days are the WORST, we all know it. it's the pits. how to remedy this, you ask!? Well Sara gave you one genius solution with homemade flower clips that are cute and effective :]

One of my personal favorite solutions is headbands. People are fooled into thinking you have cute hair, whaat! Amazing right? Makes my day better every time people compliment my hair on a bad day.

So simple. Sometimes my hair is just simply unmanagable and requires being put up, and warning now..I got picture happy for this blog because I love headbands and own seriously a million and four. BUT c'mon, admit the headband helps!










Now, honestly naturally I have that half-wavey half-straight hair that just doesn't feel the need to conform to either one, and sometimes when I'm running late I OWN my natural hair. Its the best thing to do even on days I'm not running late, just distract from the fact a little bit that my hair is totally insane. You know, no biggie.









And honestly, even when I take the time to do my hair..I feel it needs just a lil something extra n throw on a headband for pretty :D







headbands are your friends. accept it. embrace it.

No comments: