Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I love me some Bubz y'all

So honestly, in my spare time one thing I really love to do is sit around and watch youtube videos on hair and make up tutorials etc to get ideas. Now of course I have some people that are more of my favorites than others, but I ain't no hater! So credit to BubzBeauty for being incredible :]

Now, honestly one of my New Years Resolutions is to try and be less damaging to my hair. I admittedly am quite cruel to it at times; I dye it, use heating products, brush it when its wet..all kind of horrors. This is coming to a stop. This video worked really well for me because I'm not a big fan of my natural hair and am constantly looking for new ways to do it without damaging it such as straighening/curling irons do. SO I hope you enjoy this as much as I did! Peace out home skillets :]


2 comments:

Ashley said...

i'll have to check this vid out! i'm really bad at taking care of my hair...have you girls heard of beautybroadcast or frmheadtotoe? those are some of my favorite youtubers to watch for beauty related stuff. :)

consterr said...

i hope it helps! but actually i have heard of beautybroadcast but never watched any of it..but im SO guna look into watching both :] thanks for the tip!