Thursday, September 22, 2011

favorite tv shows

I don't watch much TV in general, but I am loyal to a few select shows. It's not my fault...they are just sooooo good. Since most of the greats are coming back soon, I thought I'd share my favs with you:

The Big Bang Theory
Premiers TONIGHT at 8/7c on CBS.


Oh man, this show is hilarious. My favorite character is Sheldon Cooper, a socially inept super genius. The show centers around Sheldon and his group of friends, coworkers, and neighbors.

House, M.D.
Premiers Monday, Oct 3 at 9/8c on Fox


House is a show about a cranky old man who happens to be a brilliant diagnostician. He solves the cases that no one else can. Plus, it stars Hugh Laurie.

Psych
Premiers Wednesday, Oct 12 at 10/9c on USA


Psych is another one that is just funny. Sean Spencer and Burton Guster work together at a psychic detective agency. Only Sean isn't really a psychic, thus the name "Psych."

Project Runway
Already under way! Watch it Thursdays at 10/9c on Lifetime.


I love watching the creative process in this one. You get to see a group of designers create new looks from sketch to runway. Plus imitating Tim Gunn always gives me a laugh.

Mad Men
Will premiere in early 2012. It usually airs on Sundays on AMC.


Mad Men is really cool in a lot of ways. First is the historical aspect. The show takes place in the 1960s, and even though it wasn't that long ago, the times were very different. I also think it's pretty awesome to see a show about advertising, since that is what I majored in. The cherry on top is a well written, attention-grabbing script.

***I tried to find awesome video clips, but the best ones I couldn't embed. Poo. I guess you'll just have to start watching.

What are your favs?

No comments: